• All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
• Double thick deck beneath the foam for maximum strength
• Supports up to 1000 lbs.
• Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery features denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability
• Top corners are rounded to prevent injury
• The 2 inch high density HARD Foam upholstered top is constructed with a vinyl top for easy clean up.
• European imported Beech wood legs protected by rich, hi-gloss Dura Seal finish
• Non-skid, non-mark foot pads prevent floor damage
• Dual Soft-Touch leg knobs for easy grip, safety and stability
• PU upholstery backed by a 5 Year Guarantee
• 28" width x 72.5" length x 24" to 35" adjustable height
• Table itself weighs 60 lbs.
• Working capacity is 1,000lbs.
• 8 Inch face cradle access reserved for further upgrade.
Mt Massage's 28" Harvey Treatment Tables are setting a new standard. Strong, stable and remarkable durable. The Harvey Treatment with double thickness deck able to support a working weight of up to 1,000lbs. The 2 inch high density HARD Foam upholstered top is constructed with a vinyl top for easy clean up. Top corners are rounded to prevent injury, the PU upholstery that's oil- and water- resistant, CFC-free, that emits no odors or toxins and which is backed by Mt Massage's 5 Year Guarantee. A wide variety of factory-installed accessories are available to further customize the table. The European beech hardwood legs and frame are formaldehyde and carcinogen free, meeting the strict California Air Resources Board (CARB) law, and are protected by a rich, high-gloss Dura Seal finish. The Harvey Treatment Table offers multi-modality, high-end performance with exceptional value.