• Deep tissue massage tool ergonomically designed to protect practitioners from occupational injuries
• Allows deeper work with less physical effort
• Can be used to release trigger points
• Extends the careers of massage therapists by avoiding direct use of the thumb and uneven;
• Rrepetitive stress to muscles and joint capsules on hands and arms;
• Ideal for trigger point, deep tissue and reflexology treatment
• Dimensions: 6” L X 1.5” W X 5.5” H
Master Massage's Wooden Thumb Saver is an ergonomically designed tool to protect practitioners from occupational injuries. It allows therapists to work more deeply with less physical effort. Using this tool means thumbs are no longer required to release trigger points. The contoured hand grip encourages neutral wrist positions while working, putting an end to wrist hyperextension and the painful problems it creates. The Wooden Thumb Saver implements a safe way of working by transferring the work load away from the muscles onto the skeletal system. By avoiding direct use of the thumb; uneven, repetitive stress to muscles and joint capsules of both the hand and arm are eliminated and your career is extended. Master Massage's Thumb Saver is ideal for trigger point, deep tissue and reflexology treatment.