• The most popular choice of stone
• Designed for treatments on the backside, stomach, arm, thigh, calf and back of the neck.
• The most comfortable and convenient shaped stone to use
• Fits perfectly in the palm of a therapist's hand
• The rounded, narrower edges can also be used to pressurize and knead particularly tense muscles and areas during treatments.
• Excellent for holding heat for long periods of time
• Rich with iron and magnesium.
• Shaped and polished by traditional handcraft, no wax, dyestuff, chemicals were applied.
• 100% Natural Black Basalt has No Wax, No Dyestuff, No Chemicals, No Radiation.
• Size: 3" x 2.2" x 1.1", 8 pieces per pack.
Benefits and Effects of Hot & Warm Stone Therapy:
• Increases circulation, facilitating maximum blood for optimum body function.
• Vaso-dilation of blood vessels causing an increase in blood flow around the body.
• Providing important energies to keep the body functioning efficiently.
• Increase the pulse, therefore the heart pumps faster.
• Increases cell metabolism, thereby increasing the rate at which the body processes nutrients and toxins.
• Increase lymphatic function, thereby increasing detoxification, and increasing cleansing and elimination.
• Creates a feeling of balance and harmony.
• Gives the client a deeper sense of relaxation more quickly.
• Less tiring for the therapist.
What is Basalt?
Basalt Rock is originally found deep within a volcano where it remains for hundreds of million years, gaining all of its natural properties. As the volcano erupts through the earth mantle, the Basalt Rock is formed through the lava as it cools rapidly on the earth's surface. This grey-black and fairly lightweight stone has pores on its surface that become smaller and denser towards the centre and a find-grained, crystalline texture. All basalt is rich with iron and magnesium, which make this stone very effective in massage treatments after being polished, boosting circulation, and relaxation and massage treatments effectiveness.
How Our Stones are Produces?
The stones have been processed from the organic grey stone plate, during which it has been cut, shaped and sanded to perfection. Each stone has been made by hand with extensive days spent caring and polishing for each stone, ensuring the high quality polished finish and deep natural coloring.
Large Flat ovular basalt stones are mostly used for treatments on the backside, stomach, arm, thigh, calf and back of the neck. The Flat Ovular Basalt Stones are the most popular choice of stones used by therapists as not only do they retain heat due to their high polished finish, but they are also the most comfortable and convenient shaped stone to use. The round, elongated shape fits perfectly in the palm of a therapist's hand, ensuring the stone is used efficiently. The rounded, narrower edges can also be used to pressurize and knead particularly tense muscles and areas during treatments. This feature is unique to the Flat Ovular Basalt Stone. Basalt rock is originally found deep within a volcano where it remains for hundreds of millions of years, gaining all of its natural properties. All Basalt is rich with iron and magnesium, which make this stone very effective in massage treatments. Basalt is excellent for holding heat for long periods of time and has very low radiation which makes this rock a much more healthy and beneficial stone for use. Size:3" x 2.2" x 1.1". 8 pieces per pack.