Innovative Comfort Features
• Anti-microbial, UV-resistant NanoSkin (Nanotechnology) upholstery, great to the touch.
• 3” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser than average foam, thereby providing additional comfort.
Guaranteed to Last
• Aircraft quality aluminum creates a strong lightweight frame, finished in black color.
• The eco-friendly electrostatically coated No-Mark finish prevents scuffs, rust and scratches.
• Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery features denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability.
Highly Mobile and Easy to Set Up
• NeVr Lost push-button numbered leg adjusters.
• Auto-lock leg system easily sets up strong in seconds.
• Big Foot leg platforms allow the table to be set up anywhere indoors or outdoors.
• Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage.
• Double luggage-style table closure straps.
• ErgonomicDream adjustable face cradle and pillow
• Big Foot Leg platforms
• Carrying case with four pockets
• 30" width x 72" length x 24" to 32" adjustable height
• Table itself only weighs 24lbs
• Working capacity is 450lbs
Invaluable Quality, Incredible Style! Master Massage offers an improved and upgraded aluminum portable massage table package at a great value - perfect for the on-the-go massage therapist!
The Master Massage 30" ProAir Light Weight Aluminum Portable Massage Table embodies all that is elegant and refined, yet strong. The ProAir has an aluminum frame and weighs only 24lbs, still providing a working weight up to 450lbs. Its Mushroom PU upholstery features the NanoSkin developed with Nanotechnology—it's antimicrobial, UV-resistant, oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free, all protected by Master Massage's 5 Year Guarantee. The table is covered with a 3" cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is formulated to be denser than the foam used on other tables. A great feature of the ProAir is perfect for on-the-go therapists: the Big Foot leg platforms which allow the table to transport from the studio to the beach or sports field - the table is stable on almost any surface. The eco-friendly electrostatically coated No-Mark finish prevents scuffs, rust and scratches, which ensures extra durability. Its rounded corners allow the therapist to move around the massage table more easily, Duo-Plane hinges reinforce strength at the center of the table, and built-in Reiki panels allow the therapist to work closer to the client. Master Massage also includes the following free accessories with the ProAir: innovated ErgonomicDream adjustable face cradle and pillow, Big Foot Leg platforms, four-pocket carrying case.
top of page
bottom of page