• All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
• Double thick deck beneath the foam for maximum strength
• Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery features denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability
• 2.5” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser than average foam, thereby providing additional comfort
• European imported Beech wood legs protected by rich, hi-gloss Dura Seal finish
• Heavy-duty open storage shelf to conveniently store towels, linens and other accessories
• Non-skid, non-mark foot pads prevent floor damage
• Dual Soft-Touch leg knobs for easy grip, safety and stability
• PU upholstery backed by a 5 Year Guarantee
• Six-way adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle
• Memory foam face pillow
• Matching comfort neck bolster
• Contoured arm rest shelf
• 30" width x 88" length x 25" to 35" adjustable height
• Table itself weighs 75lbs.
• Working capacity is 1,000lbs.
Extremely comfortable, beautiful, and functional, Master Massage's 30" Laguna Stationary Spa Massage Table is ideal for resorts, day spas, and private practitioners such as: physical therapists, chiropractors, nurses, bariatric physicians, reflexologists, acupuncturists, and tattoo artists. The Laguna Stationary offers multi-modality, high-end performance with exceptional value. It features a double thickness deck, able to support a working weight of up to 1,000lbs. The 2.5" thick cushion of Master Massage's exclusive Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam provides maximum comfort and is protected by the durable non-toxic PU upholstery in Royal Blue. The table's classic look is completed by its European imported hardwood legs protected by a hi-gloss, rich Dura-Seal finish.
The package includes a contoured armrest shelf, matching leg comfort bolster and 6-way adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle with memory foam face pillow—every thing needed for multi-modalities in the business or high-end home setting.