• 3” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which a layer of memory foam is included, thereby providing additional comfort.
• Patented Built-In ThermaTop heated bed provides adjustable warmth over the entire table
• Dual Soft-Touch leg knobs for easy grip, safety and stability
• Anti-microbial, UV-resistant NanoSkin (Nanotechnology) PU upholstery is Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free.
• Wide Shouldered Big Top bed design gives 26% more cushioned surface space
Safe And Durable
• All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
• Black stained European imported Beech wood legs protected by rich, hi-gloss Dura Seal finish
• ETL and CETL Certified for strict North American Safety Standards
• EMR (electromagnetic radiation) safe
• Auto-lock leg system easily sets table up strong in seconds
• Numbered leg adjustment holes provide quick, easy and accurate height adjustment
• Clevis Block leg attachments guarantee unbreakable leg support
• Duo-Plane hinges for maximum strength at the center of the table
• Nylon leg buffers keep wooden legs from becoming wobbly or squeaky
• Leg-brace stabilizer bar assists in closing and opening the table, while adding overall strength
• Non-skid, non-mark foot pads prevent floor damage
• Northern hardwood legs protected by rich, hi-gloss Dura Seal finish
• PU upholstery backed by a 5 Year Guarantee
• Folds for easy mobility and storage
• Double luggage-style table closure straps
• Master Massage Innovated Ergonomic Dream adjustable face cradle
• Memory foam ErgonomicDream face cushion
• "Florida Style" arm rest shelf
• Four-pocket carrying case
• 30" width x 84" length x 24" to 34" height adjustable
• Table itself only weighs 40lbs.
• Working capacity is 750lbs.
Unparalleled craftsmanship and innovation combine for an out of this world Galaxy ThermaTop Pro portable massage table. It's the definition of being able to bring professionalism on the road, even including Master Massage's exclusive ThermaTop for adjustable heat throughout the table to soothe muscles, improve circulation and relieve tension. The ThermaTop is ETL-certified to USA safety standards and EMR-safe against electromagnetic radiation. Beautiful and strong antimicrobial Nanoskin upholstery complements the glossy black hardwood legs, surrounding clients in luxury while still being durable enough for everyday heavy use. Master Massage specially created the 3" thick Multi-Layer Small Cell foam to be denser than average table foam, and didn't stop there but proceeded to add comfort with an additional layer of memory foam. Clients can have peace of mind that they are in good hands with additional safety measures like Duo-Plane hinges to reinforce the center of the table and Clevis Block leg attachments to guarantee unbreakable legs. This professional package includes a six-way adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle, memory foam ErgonomicDream face pillow to relieve pressure points, "Florida Style" armrest shelf and four pocket carrying case.
top of page
bottom of page