Innovative Comfort Features
• Anti-microbial, UV-resistant NanoSkin (Nanotechnology) upholstery, great to the touch.
• 3” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser than average foam, thereby providing additional comfort
Guaranteed to Last
• Aircraft quality aluminum creates a strong lightweight frame, finished in white color.
• The eco-friendly electrostatically coated No-Mark finish prevents scuffs, rust and scratches.
• Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery features denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability.
Highly Mobile and Easy to Set Up
• NeVr Lost push-button numbered leg adjusters
• Auto-lock leg system easily sets up strong in seconds
• Big Foot leg platforms allow the table to be set up anywhere indoors or outdoors
• Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
• Double luggage-style table closure straps
• Big Foot Leg platforms
• Carrying case with four pockets for accessories
• ErgonomicDream adjustable face cradle and pillow
• 30" width x 84" length x 24" to 34" adjustable height
• Table itself only weighs 25lbs.
• Working capacity is 750lbs
The Calypso LX Ultra-Light portable massage table from Master Massage is the penultimate in comfort for clients and in ease for professionals. Weighing only 25lbs., the Calypso still provides a working weight up to 750lbs. Its PU upholstery features the NanoSkin developed with Nanotechnology—it's antimicrobial, UV-resistant, oil- and water-resistant, and great to the touch. Even though the upholstery has a denim-like backing to protect against tearing, it's still backed by Master Massage's 5 Year Guarantee. The table is covered with a 3" cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is formulated to be denser than the foam used on other tables. A great feature of the Calypso is perfect for sports therapists: the Big Foot leg platforms which allow the table to transition from the studio to the beach or sports field—the table is stable on almost any surface. The eco-friendly electrostatically coated No-Mark finish prevents scuffs, rust and scratches, so the Calypso will look new for years. Round corners complete the classic design. Duo-Plane hinges reinforce strength at the center of the table. Reiki Leg panels give the table additional strength and the therapist the ability to work closer to the client. Master Massage also includes the following free accessories with the Calypso: Big Foot Leg platforms, carrying case with four pockets for accessories and the bolster face form sculptured Ergonomic Dream adjustable face cradle and pillow.