• 2.25” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser than average foam, thereby providing additional comfort
• Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery features denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability.
• Super strong wooden frame features finger-joint craftsmanship reinforced 11-layer plywood ensures maximum strength
Sound Engineering and Design
• Aircraft quality aluminum creates strong lightweight legs, finished in light cream color.
• The eco-friendly electrostatically coated No-Mark finish prevents scuffs, rust and scratches.
• NeVr Lost push-button numbered leg adjusters
• Auto-lock leg system easily sets up strong in seconds
• Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
• Double luggage-style table closure straps
• Carrying case
• Ergonomic Dream adjustable face cradle
• Cushioned face pillow
• 30" width X 72.5" length X 23" to 33" adjustable height
• Table itself only weighs 30lbs.
• Working capacity is 650lbs
For anyone looking for an ultralight, portable massage table with classic design, Master Massage's Bel Air Pro is a fantastic choice. While the aircraft-quality aluminum frame ensures the table itself weighs only 30lbs. and folds compactly to be transported and stored, the Bel Air can still support a working weight of 650lbs. The 2.25" thick cushion of ultra soft foam is covered with a Lily Green PU upholstery, which is oil- and water-resistant, and backed by Master Massage's 2 Year Guarantee. Reiki end plates and Duo-Plane hinges reinforce the table strength, ensuring the durability for years. Reiki plates at both ends of the table also allow professionals to work comfortably closer for neck and legwork, and to even work from a seated position. Accessories included with the table are the innovative Ergonomic Dream adjustable face cradle, Ergonomic Ultra Plush face comfort pillow, and a free carrying case.