Ultimate in Safety
• All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
• Auto-lock leg system easily sets up strong in seconds
• Natural European Beech hardwood legs protected by rich, hi-gloss Dura Seal finish
• 1.5” thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser than average foam, thereby providing additional comfort
• PU upholstery backed by a 2 Year Guarantee
• Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
• Double luggage-style table closure straps
• Oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free PU upholstery features denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability
• Simplicity adjustable face cradle
• Carrying case
• Cushioned face pillow
• 27" width x 72.5" length and 23" to 33" adjustable height
• Table itself only weighs 27lbs.
• Working capacity is 450lbs
For anyone looking for a truly lightweight working table, the Brady Pro by Master Massage is the best option. While the table weighs only 27lbs. and easily folds compactly into cars or closets for transportation and storage, the Brady Pro still supports a working weight of 450lbs. The lightness of the table doesn't reduce its comfort, since the Brady features a full 1.5" thick cushion of Master Massage's innovative Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser than foam found on other massage tables. The Auto Lock leg system allows the table to set up strong in seconds. The PU upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free. All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free—meeting strict standards established by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) law. The European beech wood legs are protected by a rich, hi-gloss Dura Seal finish in elm. Accessories include: carrying case, face cradle and face cushion.